Looking for a Cool Place to Visit in Summer? Visit Mussoorie
With global warming being the major talk all over the world, it is not unknown that the temperature is at its rise. The major cities in our country have faced extreme climatic changes. Being in the tropical region, the heat can sometimes be unbearable in the summer season. Well, you can’t really change something as big as a global issue overnight, but you can definitely plan a vacation to a cool, soothing hill station to shake all that heat out of your system. And what can be better than visiting the well-known Mussoorie town. There can be no other place as heavenly as Mussoorie with its waterfalls and mountain ranges. Tourists from all over the world are known to pay a visit to this enhanced place. If you are looking for a reason to go on a trip with friends or family, Mussoorie is the best.
When you are planning your trip, you will definitely want a lavish accommodation to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. You will come across many luxury hotels in Mussoorie for you to pick out the best one from. Some of the places you must check out during your stay are:
- ShedupChoepelling Temple: This is one of the remarkable temples present in the entire state. It is a masterpiece of the Tibetan architecture. You will witness the Tibetan culture and get to learn a lot about them. You will also get to see the brightly coloured interior walls, blooming flowers, and clay lamps that intensify the beauty of the temple. And you cannot really miss out on the magnificent view of the valleys and snow-capped mountains.
- Library Bazaar:This place is also known as KitaabGhar by the localities. All the buses and taxis enter Mussoorie through this area. It is a fantastic building and is counted among the few libraries present in our country. The building architecture is extremely unique from which you get to know volumes about the colonial period.
- Happy Valley: This is yet another exceptionally beautiful place where you can find gardens, estates, and temples. People come here to take a walk in the area and get mesmerized by the majestic aura of the Tibetan culture. It will take about 1 to 2 hours for you to completely explore the area.
- Mussoorie Heritage Centre: This is a place where the heritage of the town and adjoining areas are showcased and preserved. It shows the culture and tradition of the people living there in art forms such as murals, frescoes, sculptures, scarp art, and canvasses. You will also find artefacts like jewellery, vessels, musical instruments, and clothes here.
- Mall Road:This is one place, you absolutely cannot skip. It’s the focal hub of the town where you find many fun activities, and shops to hold your attention for a pretty long duration.
Don’t miss out on any of these glorious tourist attractions when you plan your trip. While you are here, make your stay worthwhile at the best 4 star hotel in Mussoorie.