Top 10 Business Schools in the UK
Business Schools in the UK are really popular among students. Statistics report that about 27% of the total student population in UK business schools are international students. This percentage is only increasing every year. For all prospective students who are looking to do their MBA UK we have compiled a list of 10 best business schools in UK.
- London Business School: London Business School without a doubt top the list for business schools in UK for MBA UK. It has been providing quality education since 1964. The school has a variety of masters and non-masters programs to cater to a wide variety of students. Their master’s program has specializations in business and management, social sciences and natural sciences and mathematics.
- University of Manchester: the university of Manchester is a public university that has made a name for itself for its business school programs. It is a red brick university that has been around since 1824. It is the second largest university in the UK and the MBA programs offered are the Manchester Global MBA, Manchester Global MBA Accelerated and Kelly-Manchester Global MBA. Being a part of the Russell Group the university has a repute of being experts in research and innovation.
- University of Oxford: The University of Oxford accepts some of the brightest and smartest minds from around the globe every year. International students studying here make for a third of the student population. The university offers over 350 plus masters, doctoral and postgraduate certificate and diploma courses to students. Their MBA program has been ranked 14th in the 2019 rankings list of the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking.
- University of Cambridge: One of the oldest universities in the UK, the University of Cambridge saw the light of the day in 1209. Full-time students at the postgraduate programs make up for 84% and the rest for part-time. International students including India make up for 34% of the total student population. The school has a number of electives with projects in thematic areas like health strategies, international business etc.
- Warwick Business School: The Warwick Business School is a part of the University of Warwick. The university has been existence for 50 years. Within a small time frame, it has climbed the ladders to become an elite business school in UK. In the academic year 2017-2018, international students admitted in the school were 9,035. Their 12 months long MBA program has been ranked 71st in The Economist’s Which MBA? Ranking of 2018.
- Lancaster University Management School: The Lancaster University’s business school has been consistently ranked high among its peers. The accommodate the over 3,000 international students, the campus has been built up with all facilities like cafes, banks, hairdressers etc. The MBA program keeps the class sizes small to ensure students get the most attention from the faculty.
- LSE – London School of Economics and Political Science: Since 1894, the London School of Economics and Political Science has been the best institution for social sciences. The school’s catalog has on offer more than 120 masters and research programs. All possible social sciences topics can be chosen as specializations. As of 2017-2018 international students made up for 57% of the student population.
- Imperial College London: Imperial College’s business school is one of top business schools in UK whose student and faculty population are made almost entirely of international candidates. Their business school has a repute of having excellent teaching and research facilities. Over 8,643 postgraduate students have chosen from specializations in education, management, communication and more.
- City University: The City, University of London has a wide variety of postgraduate and research programs. Their programs are offered part-time and various flexible options. The programs have been developed to make students professionals in their field. With over 9,141 postgraduate students in the year 2017-2018, the faculty at the school are highly experience with experience in various fields.
- Durham University Business School: Located in the city of Durham is another one of UK’s oldest universities. The school has over 200 different undergraduate and postgraduate programs on offer. In the academic year, 2017- 2018 there were 4,495 postgraduate students on roll. Their many different specializations are offered full-time or part-time.
Check out the list of top MBA colleges in UK at https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/top-mba-colleges-in-uk-abroadranking29