Top Tips For Buying Your First Vaporizer
Ex-smokers all around the world have found an awesome alternative to cigarettes in vaporizers, or e-cigarettes. Making the switch is a great decision for your health, your pocket, and your overall lifestyle. Vaping is more convenient, safer, and allows you the flexibility to take in as little or as much nicotine as you like while you continue your journey to quitting smoking. For some, vaping becomes a way of life, and the need to quit altogether never really arises.
Whatever your reasons for investing in a new vaporizer and jumping on the vaping bandwagon, knowing the ins and outs of the vaping world will make buying your first kit a simple and stress-free process. Follow our tips, find your favourite vape, and you’re officially on board.
- Get comfortable with the brands. There are tons of vaporizer brands out there. Explore, research, and check out all of your options before you make your choice. Well-known and consistently well-reviewed products like the Atmos vaporizer are often a good place to begin. They have several vape kits at different price points available to purchase on our site, and offer awesome quality at a reasonable price tag.
- Know your budget. There’s a huge variance in prices between cheap and cheerful vapes and more high-end kits, so knowing your budget will be a great place to start. It’s usually better to spend a little more and invest in a high quality vaporizer rather than wasting cash on something that may cost a little less in the short term but won’t last in the long run. Your vaporizer will be an investment, particularly if you’re using it to quit smoking those pricy cigarettes.
- Get used to the terminology. Vaping comes with its own language, as well as tons of terms that you’ll need to get used to in order to understand how your vaporizer works. Each vaporizer has a battery, a tank, and a charger. They also use e-juices or e-liquids in plenty of different delicious fragrant flavours. If you have any questions about the various components, parts and accessories available to get the most out of your vaporizer, feel free to ask!
- Choose your nicotine strength. Each e-juice comes in different nicotine strengths, and the strength you choose will depend upon the type of ‘hit’ you want in your throat when you vape, as well as the amount of nicotine you’re used to smoking through cigarettes. Heavy smokers will appreciate a stronger e-juice, while social smokers who prefer a milder hit will probably prefer a lighter juice. You can experiment and combine flavours to get the right combination of strength and flavour from your e-juice.
- Keep your coil fresh. Once you’ve purchased your first vaporizer, make sure you keep it in good condition to maintain a great vaping experience. This will mean replacing your coil regularly. Coils are cheap enough to replace on a regular basis, so don’t stress, just keep an eye on the flavour of your vape and you’ll notice when it starts to feel a little burned out. If you get into the vaping scene and decide to start building up your own vaporizers using a re-buildable cartomizer, you can learn how to make your own micro coils that may last longer than the pre-bought variety.