Get Ready To Book The Unreserved Ticket Using UTS APP
Since 16th April 1853, Indian Railway is giving comfort to its travelers with its best services. From time to time, it has brought several modifications for the convenience of its passengers. But recently, it has launched something which can bring happiness to everyone face. Yes! It’s the brand new mobile application for booking the general ticket of the train.
There is always a great fight among the passengers for the train ticket. It becomes a major problem when it comes to the general ticket. You have to go to the platform and stand in long queue for hours in order to get the ticket. But the Indian Railway has taken the major step to get rid of this problem. Through this, one can book his/her unreserved train ticket on the mobile phone while staying at the home. For this purpose, the Indian railway has launched a new mobile phone application whose name is UTS (Unreserved Ticketing System). With the help of this application, any person can book the unreserved ticket.
This mobile application has been brought out by the Guntur Railway Division of South Central Railway. So, let’s get, set, and go to know how to book the unreserved ticket using your mobile app.
Follow these steps to get the same.
- The very first step is to download the UTS app and register yourself by fulfilling the details.
- Then fill the details which include your name and related concern.
- After giving the relevant information, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number and once entering the OTP, you will be logged in to the application.
- Now, various options will be available on your mobile screen. And among them, there will be an option of R-wallet.
- In R-wallet option, one can recharge by using Paytm or the bank card with the minimum of 100 rupee balance.
- Here, you will get the two options to book the unreserved ticket. One will be paperless and other will be printed ticket.
- One can use the paperless ticket option at the station 5 km away while the printed ticket will be directly downloaded in your mobile phone.
- Now, the next option is print PayPal where you can book the ticket while staying away from the railway station. But the print out is a must for this option.
The important facts related to the application.
- The payment on the application can be done using the e-wallet such as Paytm or MobiKwik.
- The app can be downloaded from the Google play store in free.
- With the help of this app, you can buy the platform ticket and season ticket as well.
- You can link this app to the cab aggregate like Ola and Uber through which a traveler can book the cab at the same time.
Once following the above procedure, you will be able to book the unreserved ticket. So, you don’t need to worry about the unreserved ticket now.