Take Control of Your Future by Participating in Perth Professional Year Program
Do you believe that future is not within human control? Then, you may be amazed to know that a large number of international students are taking control of their future, both in financial and social domains by participating in the Perth professional year program of the government of Australia.
The Perth professional year program is a structured program designed by the Department of Home Affairs, Australia and conducted by registered service providers in Perth. Most students prefer to enroll the selves in this program, imparted by a service provider in Perth, named after the program. You can know details about it by visiting the website, professionalyearprogram.com.au. You can get a cursory view of the PYP from the following.
Currently, PYP is available on
- Accounting (SMIPA), developed by professional accounting bodies, i) CPA Australia, ii) Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand and iii) the Institute of Public Accountants
- Computer Science by Australian Computer Society and
- Engineering or a closely related area, by Engineering in Perth Australia
If you are thinking about your age, nothing below 50 years can constrain you to participate in any of the above programs, of course, according the line of your choice or present occupation. But, you need to obtain a Skilled-Graduate (Temporary) Visa under subclass 485, by virtue of which you can remain in Australia for 18 months. The duration of PYPs is 12 months. You should have completed an eligible qualification during the last 6 months by pursuing two years of study in Australia. Most importantly, you should possess skill and qualifications required for an occupation, as listed in the Skilled Occupation List.
If you are an engineering graduate, you should have completed your degree at a recognized institute outside Australia for participating in PPY-Engineering. But, you must apply for a Skilled-Recognized Graduate (Temporary) Visa under subclass 476.
The chief attractions of Perth professional year program are
- It empowers you with Australian innovation
- Acclimatizes you to think ahead in a constructive and positive manner
- Helps you to build and control your financial future in a sophisticated and cultured work environment of Australia.
- It provides you a competitive edge in the competitive scenario of and an access to the hitherto untreatable job market
- You can learn your profession from recognized professionals in your stream of study and occupation.
- You get the best advice and guidance for deciding your matching specialization pathways
- You get connected to the professionals of the real world that adds to your employment prospect
- It helps you to ace your job interviews
- It grooms within you, a proto-professional
Under the Perth professional year program, you can be assured of the learning outcomes such as communication and performance in workplace, planning and presentation of engaging presentation, Australian workplace culture and relationship, effective performance of your profession, preparation of CV and job application, preparation for interview, internship, and everything that is required to groom you as a perfect Australian professional. You get all these under a single roof of Professional Year Program in Perth.
Besides study-friendly campus and student-friendly resources, you may also like to have flexible payment options for paying in installments. No matter, how shy, hesitant or reserved you feel about studying out of your own country, the family of Professional Year Program.com.au will welcome you with open hands and make you to feel ‘at home’. Just think of your unpredictable ‘future’ that becomes a certainty by Perth professional year program.
For further information, you can contact them at 309 Hay Street, East Perth, WA-6003 or phone (08) 6245 1219, [email protected], Level 11, Suite No 5, 68 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000, Phone (08) 8120 4199.