Everything You Need to Know While Buying Hiperfloor Polished Concrete
What is Hiperfloor Polished Concrete?
Acronym for High-Performance Flooring, the Hiperfloor is a new flooring concept developed in order to serve its purpose for a longer duration of time with ease. The Hiperfloor Polished Concrete used various polishing equipment and agents in order to make it resistant to dust, water, scratches, and damages.
In the Hiperfloor concept, penetrant which is also known as densifier is used as sealer which actually gets in the concrete expelling other foreign particles and seals the surface. The concept has been tested widely and results in abrasion resistant, very and far more attractive flooring solution that glows and shines along with its magnificent designs.
This is the reason why Hiperfloor Polished Concrete is being used all across shopping malls, aircraft hangars, supermarkets, warehouses, etc. The mechanically polished Hiperfloor comes with a 7-year warranty, however, you won’t need it because of its quality and durability.
What are the advantages of Hiperfloor Polished Concrete?
High-Performance Floor Polished Concrete is prepared mechanically with the use of industrial grade diamond-clad grinders sealers, penetrants, etc which results in durable high-quality flooring. Thus, it does have some pretty darn benefits and advantages that the users enjoy.
- Hiperfloor Polished Concrete is abrasion resistant which means it won’t get affected by scratches.
- Hiperfloor is hard.
- The flooring can be mounted as matte, high-gloss or even semi-gloss based on the client’s preference.
- The flooring is open to customization where you as a client can choose between hundreds of textures and designs available.
- It is highly-economical than using any primitive flooring technique. It takes low-maintenance which further reduces the maintenance charges.
- Its visual appeal is impressive. The finish and style chosen by the customer make it more magnificent.
- It is hypoallergenic, thus, it won’t shelter allergens and dust mite, etc.
The Tips on How to Choose the Polisher
- If you are looking for polisher who can do Hiperfloor Polished Concrete, the first step is to check if the polishers do Hiperfloor or not.
- If yes, proceed towards checking the background of the polisher. They must have a great track record if you want your flooring to be exceptionally perfect.
- Next is to get a view of their work. Either you can view the photos or the samples of the floor already done.
- Getting a reference from someone you know can change things a lot. It could reduce the cost of the job as well as it would elevate the quality of polishing done if you personally know a publisher or someone who knows them.
- Cross question to know their skills and then ask about the technique they will be utilized in order to complete the job.
- It is preferable to inquire about the additional cost, if any, hidden charges, warranty of the flooring and such other questions for which you expect a prompt answer to resolve the query.
- Once you are done with all the background checks, inspections, question, and answers, finally, it’s time to zero in your preference by choosing the right publisher from among few.
What is the cost of Hiperfloor polishing?
If you are concerned about the cost or have a budget, inquire with your publisher about the cost. Usually, the cost of Hiperfloor is based on the size of the area and the quality of the concrete among others. Anyhow, polished concrete is the most cost-effective method compared to any other typical flooring method.
What is the warranty on Hiperfloor flooring?
Usually, the warranty for Hiperfloor polished concrete is between 7 to 10 years based on the brand you choose. Within the warranty period, you can ask the polisher for any covered damages to be fixed.